PGDM - Finance
Finance is at the core of any business. It is one of the crucial aspects of running a business in order to grow consistently. In reality, finance does not include only accounting and taxation which are only two sub-areas of finance. Finance as an area of specialization is an umbrella that covers many verticals like banking, financial services, merchant banking, capital market, stock trading, and investments, money market, derivatives, corporate finance, valuation, international finance, working capital management, mergers and acquisitions, asset pricing, corporate governance, and risk management.
- Financial statement analysis
- Financial Management
- Financial analysis and modeling
- using excel
- Corporate finance
- Security analysis and portfolio Management
- Wealth management
- Financial Services
- Derivatives and risk management
- Strategic financial management
- Behavioral finance
- Management of financial institutions
- Cost and Management Accounting
- Contemporary Issues in Finance
- Workshops by industry trainers.
- Designed meticulously to augment financial knowledge.
- Prepares students with insights, tools, and wisdom to understand business administration along with the financial processes, products, and particulars.
- Key courses taught by industry experts.
- Stable career with a larger scope and a great pay package.
- Opportunity to select from diverse financial roles in the field of financial analytics, financial markets, corporate finance, financial services, and so on.