The communication specialization covers all the aspects of marketing communication like digital marketing, media planning, advertisement management, brand management, and basic software skills, and offers trained communication managers to the industry.
- To equip students with theoretical and practical knowledge to identify, analyze, design and create business opportunities in the global dynamic environment.
- To demonstrate socially-conscious and ethical behaviour towards people, planet and profit.
- To foster continuous learning ability and spirit of innovation in students.
- Apply knowledge of management theories and practices to solve business problems.
- Foster Analytical and critical thinking abilities for data-based decision making.
- Ability to develop Value based Leadership ability.
- Ability to understand, analyze and communicate global, economic, legal, and ethical aspects of business.
- Ability to lead themselves and others in the achievement of organizational goals, contributing effectively to a team environment.
The supply chain course at SBS follows a pedagogy balanced between academic inputs and regular industry interaction. Supply chain professionals cover various functions such as planning, sourcing, operations, distribution, sales, product costing, budgeting, and digital payment gateways.
The International Business specialization aims to develop students into an understanding of the markets around the globe in terms of raw material supply, or its technology, design, manufacturing process machines and equipment they use, their source of finance, etc.
Finance as an area of specialization is an umbrella that covers many verticals like banking, financial services, capital market, money market, derivatives, corporate finance, valuation, international finance, mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, and risk management.