Supply chains run businesses. From sourcing to manufacturing to distribution and finally customer relationship management, supply chain professionals are seeing an exponential growth in opportunities. Every industry, every function needs well coordinated supply chains to deliver customer value. Various functions such as planning, sourcing, operations, distribution, sales, product costing, budgeting and digital payment gateways all need supply chain professionals. Blockchain and UPIs (unified payment interfaces) are built by supply chain professionals. The faculty in this discipline are experienced industry professionals who impart relevant industry experience in their pedagogy.
To nurture supply chain professionals who can contribute to the industry in building robust businesses. Using their end to end business knowledge in every function acquired from industry relevant courses, the students should be able to hit the ground running from the very beginning of their careers
Build world class supply chain professionals with industry relevant knowledge
Electives Available at SBS
- Block chain
- Supply chain Design, planning and control
- Supply chain co-ordination-S&OP (sales and operation)
- Enterprise resource planning
- Strategic business analysis frameworks
- Cost accounting and working capital management for supply chain
- Total quality and lean inventory mgmt.
- Macroeconomics for enterprise
- Statistics for supply chain
- Retail business strategies and mgmt.
- Warehouse management
- Business data analytics
- Strategic marketing models
- Project implementation and mgmt.
- Logistics and transportation
Students opting for this specialization fit into any industry be it FMCG, Retail, ecommerce, manufacturing , pharma and consulting in starting roles such as
- Supply chain analyst
- Strategic planner
- Sourcing and operations manager
- Sales and operations planner