SBS Alumni Association (SBS-AA) is a registered body under the Society Act-F/20451/Ahmedabad and Trust act- Guj/20869/Ahmedabad. The objective of the association is to provide a global, vibrant network that connects and engages all SBS Alumni with SBS in mutually beneficial and actionable ways.
The objectives of the Association are:
- Facilitate the association of alumni with their Alma Mater by promoting interaction and networking.
- Contribute to the SBS vision of creating Strategy Leaders in Business and Communication Management.
- Collaborate with SBS-AA for facilitating and supporting selected alumni participation in ongoing academic activities including teaching, research, workshops, conference events, placements, and MDPs.
- Champion all relevant fundraising activities, including the development of an Alumni Fund and mentorship scheme for SBS-AA, student and alumni ventures and innovations that benefits all stake holders.
- Help alumni to achieve their professional and societal goals and help them in need.
- Promote best practices in different areas of business and communication management for the benefit of society, especially the weaker sections.
- Create public awareness about SBS and its alumni.