Shanti Business School (SBS), Ahmedabad offers 2 years full time AICTE approved Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM). It has a superior, evolving, and vertically specialized curriculum delivered through path breaking methodology like performance learning, internship and 5 pronged mentoring process. SBS has customized its curriculum to include core course, electives and sectoral specializations. SBS offers industry relevant courses, facilitated by corporate interaction. Projects and research, complemented by extensive internships, give our students a comprehensive ‘real-life’ experience.
- Financial statement analysis
- Financial Management
- Financial analysis and modelling
- using excel
- Corporate finance
- Security analysis and portfolio
- Wealth management
- Financial Services
- Derivatives and risk management
- Strategic financial management
- Behavioral finance
- Management of financial institution
- Cost and Management Accounting
- Contemporary Issues in Finance
- Consumer Behavior
- Sales & Distribution Management
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Integrated Marketing Communication
- Marketing Research
- Brand Management
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Analytics
- Services Marketing
- Customer Relationships Management
- Retail Marketing Management
- International Marketing Management
- B2B Marketing
- Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Rural Marketing
- Python Programming
- Data Mining
- Deep Learning and computer vision
- Artificial Intelligence- Natural
- Language programming (NLP)
- Project Management
- Advanced Operations Research
- Advanced-Data Mining
- Advanced Excel with SQL
- Logistics & Supply Chain Mgmt.
- Total Quality Management
- Contemporary Issues in Analytics & Decision Science
- Data Engineering
- HR Analytics-1
- HR Analytics-2
- Talent Management
- Compensation Management & Reward System
- Industrial Relations and Labour Legislation
- Talent Acquisition
- Performance Management System
- Change Management & Organization Development
- HR Instruments & Tools
- Negotiation Skills
- Counseling skills for Managers
- Workforce Management(WFM)
- International Management
- Cross-Cultural Global Management
- Business Strategy
- International Finance & Trade
- Financing Export & Import
- International Marketing
- Export-Import Procedure
- Export-Import Documentations
- Digital Marketing and E-commerce
- International Supply Chain Mgmt.
- Global Strategic Marketing Mgmt.
- Market Attractiveness and Strategy Grid
- Business Ethics & Corporate Governance
- Corporate Ingression Skills
- Foreign Language-Spanish International
- Family Business Management
- Business Plan and Project Preparation
- Enterprise resource planning
- Design thinking
- Entrepreneurial Finance and Investor Pitching
- Entrepreneurial Marketing
- Sickness and Turnaround Strategies
- Business Risk Management
- Finance and Tax Strategies for Family Business
- Behavioral Economics
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Cases of Entrepreneurs
- Block chain
- Supply chain Design, planning and control
- Supply chain co-ordination-S&OP (sales and operation)
- Enterprise resource planning
- Strategic business analysis frameworks
- Cost accounting and working capital management for supply chain
- Total quality and lean inventory mgmt.
- Macroeconomics for enterprise
- Statistics for supply chain
- Retail business strategies and mgmt.
- Warehouse management
- Business data analytics
- Strategic marketing models
- Project implementation and mgmt.
- Logistics and transportation
- Foundation of Communication
- Brand Management
- Digital Marketing
- Communication Software Skills
- Communication Research
- Corporate Communication and Reputation Management
- Advanced Digital Marketing
- Advertising Management
- Media Planning and Audience Research
- Consumer Behavior
- Intergrated Marketing Communication
Teaching and Learning Model
We have an opportunity to develop a dynamic model that is relevant to the needs and aspirations of contemporary learners
Depending on your chosen program, you will experience a wide range of innovative learning methods such as field visits, laboratory study, excavations, private and public sector placements and group projects, supported by virtual learning environments. You will be challenged intellectually and encouraged to develop your ability to work and learn independently. Through group project work, you will also perform self- directed learning and gain the transferable skills – such as communication, teamwork and project management – to put your subject knowledge into practice and help you achieve your career aspirations.
Student’s experience are enriched by variety of teaching methods. Our programs are divided into modules, some of which are compulsory and others optional, giving a personalized learning and puts a student in control of his/her academic experience.
We offer you more than just a traditional learning environment, with access to virtual learning and the opportunity to design your own education by selecting modules outside your chosen discipline
Learning Through Research
Students are continually provided with the unique opportunity of playing an active role in research projects. And a solid education that is based on research-linked courses means that students of SBS possess distinct advantages.
Blended learning (also known as hybrid learning) is a method of teaching that integrates technology and digital media with traditional instructor-led classroom activities, giving students more flexibility to customize their learning experiences.
Problem & Inquiry Based Learning
PBL is a method of learning and teaching which allows students to focus on how and what they will learn. An unfamiliar problem, situation or task is presented to the students by faculties and students are required to determine for themselves how they will go about solving the problem.
In the flipped classroom, students complete learning normally covered in the classroom in their own time (by watching videos, and/or ccessing
resources), and classroom time is dedicated to hands-on activities and interactive, personalised learning leading to deeper understanding.
Seminars & Tutorials
National and States level seminars from the experts on various topics are periodically conducted at SBS.
Projects are a part of the SBS curriculum.
Certification Programs & workshop
Learntoupgrade: Make Intern
Shanti Business School collaborated with “Learntoupgrade: Make Intern” to upskill students with relevant skills crucially needed in the corporate world. As a part of the collaboration a total of 71 students successfully completed 30 hours of training in Business Analytics from industry experts for which they received 2 certificates:
· E Cell IIM Calcutta certificate
· Google partner certificate
As the finale round of the programme, the top 5 students will be representing the college at International B – Plan Championship at E-Cell (IIM Calcutta)
E-commerce Certification Program
The program is aimed to give students an overall understanding of e-commerce industry and develop a deep understanding of business models and revenue models for e-commerce. E-commerce is one of the fastest growing sectors. This course will give student ability to devise strategy for taking a business online & evaluate opportunities.
Executive Program In Business Analytics
Tech And TrainTM is short form for Technology and Training. It is created with a belief that training, mentoring, nurturing knowledge around open source & collaborative ways is the best way for progress. This course provides insights in to the business analytical world and helps students to develop relevant skills.
Nse Certification In Financial Markets [NCFM] Like
· Securities Markets
· Technical Analysis
· Fundamental Analysis
· Wealth Management
Object identification in images using open CV
In collaboration with Concentrix, we providing certification on Object identification in images using open CV which will enable the students to identify images of required objects from a group of images. The project would be useful for superstores and NGOs for social audits.
Valuation Certification Program
SBS has a tie-up with Knowcraft Analytics Pvt Ltd as a knowledge partner. SBS & Knowcraft had jointly run a valuation course for 2nd year finance specialization students. The course covered a wide variety of valuation topics like Valuation Narrative, DCF (Discounted Cash Flow
Valuation), Relative Valuation and Asset-based Valuation
Marketing Research Certificate Programme with PROWS
The market research design course is especially designed for the MBA Marketing students who aspire to follow a career in the marketing, sales and customer service industry. The course covered: MR process, data collection methods, sampling best practices and identifying target
markets. The course aims at equipping the students with awareness about the new marketing sub-function (MR), and with knowledge to apply for marketing research positions. It also guides them towards the next step of learning a technology that would aid their future jobs.
Basic Course On Shipping & Logistics
In association with V-Care Group, we have dessigned a 15 days program to familiarise the students with all procedures involved in exports so that they can be absorbed in International business positions in companies. Since the training is coming from a practising Custom handling agent, but is a simulation of real time industry experience
SBS has signed up an MOU with the Global Workforce Management, Bengaluru which is a globally chartered body as the Knowledge Partner. It is an initiative to provide industry-based learning to the students of HR Specialization. Under this initiative, SBS and GWFM have launched a Certification Program in People Analytics for the HR Executives. The collaboration also holds Hackathon, Masterclasses, and Guest sessions on industry-relevant topics for the Students.
SBS holds a certification Workshop on Negotiation Skills by an Industry recognized Negotiation Trainer for the 2 nd Year HR students. It includes topics like Negotiation Tactics and strategy, Salary Negotiation, Union Negotiation, Role of Power, and Designing the BATNA. The workshop based on experiential learning provides hands-on experience to the students and makes them industry-ready.
HR Analytics certification workshop is conducted by an Industry Practitioner to equip the 2 nd year HR students with basic understandings of converting the HR Data to HR Metrics to HR analytics and creating HR Dashboards. The students are taught through industry-based examples
which are shared to develop their acumen in HR Analytics.