The Marketing as a specialization has always been preferred specialization by students of business management in the past and even today in this hyper-competitive business world. It offers tremendous opportunities for entrepreneurs and students planning to make a career in the field of sales and marketing. Marketing is a significant department of every organization and spreads out into various areas like advertising, public relations, marketing research, promotions, sales, digital marketing, marketing analytics, consulting etc. With increasing business competition, companies need to increase their sales, marketing efforts and investments, which in turn creates large job opportunities for students of business management.
- Fundamentals of Digital Marketing
- Consumer Behaviour
- Integrated Marketing Communication
- Sales and Distribution Management
- Rural Marketing
- Business to Business Marketing
- Service Marketing
- Marketing Analytics
- Retail Marketing
- Marketing Research
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- It equips students with the necessary knowledge and techniques that will enable them to successfully solve a broad set of marketing problems.
- Participants get frequent opportunities to gain real “hands-on” experience and to interact with key players from the business world through workshops, projects, internships, and guest sessions organized on campus.
- A wide range of career possibilities makes this specialization a perfect fit for aspiring marketing managers and product developers in today’s fast-moving and diverse marketplace.
- Industry-relevant courses in the specialization