|1. Name of the Institution|
Shanti Business School
|2. Name and address of the Trust|
Chiripal Charitable Trust
|3. Name and Address of the Director|
Dr. Neha Sharma
|4. Name of the affiliating University|
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
1) Shri. Brijmohan Chiripal, Director (Chiripal Group of Industries)
2) Shri. Babu Thomas, Chief Human Resources Officer (Shalby Hospitals Ltd., Ahmedabad)
3) Shri. Ketan Bhatt, Chief People Officer (GTPL – Hathway, Ahmedabad)
4) Dr. Chinnam Reddy, Director (The National Institute of Tourism & Hospitality Management, Hyderabad)
5) Dr. Rohit Swarup, Founder Director (Xplora Design Skool & Futurz Xplored, Ahmedabad)
6) Dr. Neera Singh, Invitee Faculty (Shanti Business School, Ahmedabad)
7) Dr. Neha Sharma, Director (Shanti Business School, Ahmedabad)
8) Prof. KGK Pillai, Registrar & Director (Admin.) (Shanti Business School, Ahmedabad)
1) Dr. Krishna Kumar, Former Director (IIM Kozhikode)
2) Dr. Apoorva Palkar, Director (Innovation S P Pune University, Pune)
3) Dr. M.P Sunder, Head – Marketing (Adobe Technology, Bangalore)
4) Dr. Shivakumar, Founder (President-Global WFM Forum, Banglore)
5) Dr. Vijay Khare, Director (International Cell S P Pune University, Pune)
6) Col. Rahul Sharma, Founder CEO (Close Support Business Solutions, Ahmedabad)
7) Shri. Prabhat Labh, Chief Executive Officer (Grameen Foundation India, Gurgaon)
8) Shri. Rajesh Gupta, Vice President (Human Resources A & A Business Consulting Services, Thane West)
9) Dr. Manju Singh, Professor Dept. of Humanities, (Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur)
10) Prof. Naval Bhargava, Professor (Shanti Business School, Ahmedabad)
11) Dr. Neha Sharma, Director (Shanti Business School, Ahmedabad)
12) Prof. KGK Pillai, Executive Registrar & Director (Admin.) (Shanti Business School)
|Frequently of the Board Meeting and Academic Advisory Body|
Both Governing Board & Academic Advisory Body meet at least thrice a year.
|Organizational chart and processes|
|Nature and Extent of involvement of Faculty and students in academic affairs / improvements|
All Faculty besides teaching & training will take the responsibilities of mentoring students, guide the students for research and other student’s activities.
The faculty and the Students interactions with advanced notice are organized.
The student’s committees are elected from the pool of the students democratically. Each committee have a guiding professor.
Administrative support is provided to each committee whenever called for.
|Mechanism/ Norms and Procedure for democratic/ good Governance|
Under the leadership of professor in-charge of student’s activities, the election of members and committees are made democratically.
The academic rigor and administrative discipline are maintained by the students through the committees.
|Student Feedback on Institutional Governance/ Faculty performance|
After every term/semester the student’s feedback is taken by the Directors Office / Registrar Office.
This feedback is for institutional governance and faculty to improve performance, if required.
The feedback is compiled and informed to the stake holders.
|Grievance Redressal mechanism for Faculty, staff and students|
While there is a Redressed mechanism for Faculty, staff and students through their heads of department and or through the director a complaint box is kept for the faculty and staff which will be opened by the Director and Registrar jointly.
Students can make their complaints if any on boarding, lodging and or administrative matters to the Registrar and academic related matter are to the Director who will resolve the issues within 24 hours.
|Establishment of Anti Ragging Committee||SBS has an establishment of anti ragging committee consisting of academic, administrative staff and senior students.|
|Establishment of Online Grievance Redressal Mechanism||SBS has established an online Grievance Redressed Mechanism by which students and employees can make representations of Grievance Redressed through the Directors Office and or Registrar Office.|
|Establishment of Grievance Redressal Committee in the Institution and Appointment of OMBUDSMAN by the University||SBS has Established Grievance Redressed Committee and currently, Prof. Naval Bhargava, Professor, Shanti Business School, Ahmedabad has been appointed as OMBUDSMAN.|
|Establishment of Internal Complaint Committee (ICC)||Yes|
|Establishment of Committee for SC/ ST||Yes|
|Internal Quality Assurance Cell||Yes|
|Name of Programmes approved by AICTE|
(1) PGDM – 120
(2) PGDM – 60
(3) PGDM (Marketing) – 30
|Status of Accreditation of the Courses|
|Total number of Courses||NA|
|For each Programme the following details are to be given:|
|Name||(1) PGDM (2) PGDM (Marketing)|
|Number of seats|
(1) PGDM – 120
(2) PGDM – 60
(3) PGDM (Marketing) – 30
|Cut off marks/rank of admission during the last three years|
50% for Graduation in General Category
|Placement Facilities||SBS has a placement cell with adequate manpower (One head of placement and public relation officer and one executive.|
|Branch wise list Faculty members:|
|Permanent Faculty: Student Ratio||1/20|
|8. Profile of Director|
|i. Name:||Dr. Neha Sharma|
|ii. Date of Birth:||3rd August, 1969|
|iii. Unique id:||947401067985|
|iv. Education Qualification:||M.B.A., NET, Ph.D.|
|v. Work Experience|
|vi. Area of Specialization:||Marketing|
|vii. Courses taught at Diploma/ Post Diploma/ Under Graduate/ Post Graduate/ Post Graduate Diploma Level|
|viii. Research guidance|
|No. of papers published in National/ International Journals/ Conferences:||11|
|ix: Projects carried out:||204|
|xi. Technology Transfer:||NA|
|xii. Research Publications:||NA|
|xiii. No. of Books published with details:||NA|
|Details of fee, as approved by State Fee Committee, for the Institution|
|Time schedule for payment of fee for the entire programme|
|No. of Fee waivers granted with amount and name of students|
|Number of scholarship offered by the Institution, duration and amount|
|Criteria for fee waivers/scholarship|
Estimated cost of Boarding and Lodging in Hostels