Dr. Ishan Sharma
Teacing and Research Interest: Financial Management, Financial Inclusion, Accountancy
Academic Experience: 12 Years
Industry Experience : 1.5 Years
|Degree||Specialization||Board / University||Year of passing|
|1||Ph. D||Management||Pacific University||2019|
|2||Guj SET||Commerce||M S University||2016|
|5||PG Diploma||Export import and International Financial Management||Gujarat Uni.||2006|
Paper Publication and Presentations:
- Published a research paper titled “Awareness of financial inclusion schemes among BPL card holders at Vadodara District” in Kaav International Journal of Economics, Commerce & Business Management during March 2019.
- Presented a paper entitled “Awareness of financial inclusion schemes among BPL card holders at Vadodara District” in National conference (NC – LATMAM – 2018) on Latest Advances in Technology, Management and Media held in IIMT group of Colleges of Management at Noida on 10th Feb, 2018.
- Participated and presented a research paper on the topic of “Financial Inclusion in India: An Accomplishment Study” at 8th International Conference on Innovative Business Practices for Creating Values in Global Era in the month of Sep, 2018.
- Published and presented research paper entitled “Financial Inclusion in India: An Accomplishment Study” at 8th International Conference on Innovative Business Practices for Creating Values in Global Era organized by Acropolis Faculty of Management and Acropolis Institute of Technology and Research in Sep, 2018.
- Presented a paper titled “Effects of bank specific factors on the profitability: A Study on selected public sector bank in India” at 10th National Research Methodology Workshop held at Prestige Institute of Management, Gwalior in Sep, 2018.
- Presented a paper on topic of “GST: Imperative or Immaterial” at National Conference on Research in Accountancy held by SPB college of Commerce and South Guj. Branch of Indian Accounting Association in Feb, 2018.
- Published and presented a paper entitled “Road to the Development of HRA in India” at Interdisciplinary National Conference on “Skills, Science, Sanskriti & Strategic Approaches the mantras for effective Leadership in 21st Century” organized by Faculty of Management, Commerce & Arts in Dec, 2017.
- Published a research paper on “Role of Stock Markets in India” in a National Referred Journal Shabda Sadhana in January 2016.
- Presented a paper titled “Implementation of Bitcoin in India: Possibilities and Pitfalls” at International Conference on Role of financial Industry in Accelerating Economy organized by GTU Center for Financial Services in Sep, 2014.
Workshops:Training programmes / workshop attended details:
|Title of workshop / Seminar||Organization||Month and Year||No.of days attended|
|1||10th National Research Methodology Workshop||Prestige Institute of Management, Gwalior||Sep, 2018||5 days|
|Workshop on Data Analytics||CKSVIM, Baroda||June 2018||2 days|
|2||Organized Workshop on SPSS and other Statistical Tools||FOC, Parul Uni.||March, 2018||2 days|
|3||Workshop on using Hot Potatoes for teaching and Learning||CDC and FOA, Parul Uni.||Jan, 2018||1 day|
|4||FDP on Tools and Techniques of Professional Development||FOC, Parul University||Oct, 2017||7 days|
|5||Workshop on Enhancing Efficiency of Academic administration and Research using Google Forms||Sumandeep Vidhyapeeth||Oct, 2017||1 day|
|6||FDP on Understanding GST||Federation of Gujarat Industries||July, 2017||1 day|
|7||Workshop on Critical Thinking||PIC, Parul University||Apr, 2017||1 day|
|8||FDP on GST and Its Implementation||MSU and ICA, Baroda||Apr, 2017||1 day|
|9||Workshop on Dealing with 21st Century and Unstoppable||FOA& FOC, Parul University||Feb, 2017||2 days|
|10||Workshop on Structural Equation Modeling||Sumandeep Vidhyapeeth||Aug, 2016||2 days|
|11||Workshop on Learning through Professional Diversity||Faculty of Management Studies, Parul University||March, 2016||2 days|
|12||Faculty Development workshop||Career Shaper||May, 2014||6 days|
|13||Promotion of Culture of Quality through Research||AAP College, KSV||May, 2014||3 days|
|14||Quality Improvement Programme on Effective Teaching||PSS&HDPA College, KSV||Nov, 2012||1 day|
|15||FDP on RM and SPSS||SK Patel, KSV||Apr, 2010||2 days|
A total of more than 12 years of teaching experience as faculty in the various institutions. They are:
- Indus Institute of Management, Indus Universtiy, Ahmedabad
- Parul Institute of Commerce at Parul University, Vadodara
- N P College of Computer Studies and Management at Kadi Sarva Vishvavidhyalaya