To provide management students with the emerging and vital understanding of global business dynamics. So that they can steer their company operations to succeed in Global Markets as well as protect their home business against incoming International companies strategies.
A fundamental shift has taken place in Indian and indeed in the World Economy and Business Practices. We have moved far away from a world in which national economies often attempted to be self–contained entities. We have now moved to a world where erstwhile business barriers are tumbling, perceived distances are shrinking due to advances in transportation and communication technologies, Material culture is looking similar the world over and national economies are merging into an interdependent global economic system where challenges include the various dimensions of politics, culture, economics, regulatory systems and technology.
In todays Globalized world markets, India has become a major player and no country or business organization around the world can ignore it or even stay away from it. At the same time Indian businesses have to transcend political boundaries and become global players, this is evident from the fact that large percentage of revenues of many Indian companies come from their International operations.
Indian businesses have to interact with International Organisations not only for selling but also for various functions such as supply of raw materials, technology and the like. For business management students therefore, to play an effective role in industry in India and/or abroad, understanding the basic concepts of International Business is an essential input. The International Business Program courses at SBS are intended to do just that.
- International Management
- Cross-Cultural Global Management
- Business Strategy
- International Finance & Trade
- Financing Export & Import
- International Marketing
- Export-Import Procedure
- Export-Import Documentations
- Digital Marketing and E-commerce
- International Supply Chain Mgmt.
- Global Strategic Marketing Mgmt.
- Market Attractiveness and Strategy Grid
- Business Ethics & Corporate Governance
- Corporate Ingression Skills
- Foreign Language-Spanish International
- This course is taught by highly qualified and competent faculty who have taught in institutions such IIM Ahmedabad, IIM Lucknow, SP Jain School of Global Management Dubai and Singapore, ISB Hyderabad, MICA Ahmedabad and others.
- They have International Industry work experience in senior management positions and a Text Book on ‘Global Marketing Management’ has also been authored by them.