Rapid changes and technical disruptions have made Human Resource professionals adopt a critical role in the growth and development of organization. This has not only increased the number of job opportunities in Human Resource, but has made the job roles more challenging and dynamic with a defined career path. The Human Resource specialization in SBS grooms students and develops them with well-rounded business perspective. The students are well equipped to fulfil the requirements of the industries.
- Human Resource Management
- Organizational Behaviour
- Talent Management
- Compensation Management
- Industrial Relation and labour Legislation
- Performance Management System
- Human Resource Analytics
- Negotiation Skills
- Change Management and Organizational Development
- Talent Acquisition
- Workforce Management
- Knowledge Managementt
- Leadership Skills and Group Dynamics
- Courses are designed in consultation with HR Professionals to give the students better insights and understandings.
- Workshops and Seminars with HR experts.
- In depth study in Talent Management and HR Analytics to understand and create innovations in people practices.
- Emphasizes on experiential learning and thus students are more trained in application of concepts.
- Opportunities of internship projects and placements in leading organizations and consultancies.