February 19 @ 9:00 am - February 20 @ 10:00 pm
“Bauddhika”, the Annual Cultural Fiesta of Shanti Business School, is an event which is conducted every year for students of across India, to come, participate and enjoy a bunch of different activities, each more interesting than the other, and have a time of their lives. Each year, the response is huge and the crowd is always full of zeal. This year too, on 19th & 20th February, Bauddhika 2020 is ready with 27 activities to welcome students to take the stage and show their talent to the world.
Terms & Conditions:
- Entry will be on production of a valid identity card. NO RE-ENTRY IS PERMITTED.
Please park your vehicle in the parking.
- Do not litter in the college campus.
- Management reserves the right to deny entry or expel anyone for misbehavior.
- Please cooperate with the management committee.
- No drinking and smoking in the campus.
- Please maintain discipline throughout the event.
- Rights of admission reserved.
- Security procedures, including frisking, remains the right of the management.
- No dangerous or potentially hazardous objects including but not limited to weapons, knives, guns, fireworks, helmets, laser devices, bottles, musical instruments will be allowed in the venue and may be ejected with or without the owner from the venue.
- The sponsors/performers/organizers are not responsible for any injury or damage occurring due to the event.
- Carrying of liquids, alcohol, cigarettes and banned substances are not allowed in the campus area.
- Event shall not be be used by any person for advertising, promotional or commercial purposes, including but not limited to prizes, competition, contests or sweepstakes without obtaining the written consent of the promoter.
- Entry Restricted for Drunk People and also payment is Non-Refundable to such people.
- We are not responsible for any Natural Accident occur during this event.
- February 19 @ 9:00 am
- February 20 @ 10:00 pm