Dr. Rinki Rola is Faculty for Finance and Operations. She is having more than 8 years of academic experience. She also has 2 years of corporate experience at ICICI Bank handling depository services and retail liability operations.
Prior to joining SBS, she was worked in various capacities such as Placements In – Charge, Student Trainer, Head of the Department and Director in Charge with a Management Institute affiliated with Gujarat Technological University.
Financial Services, Environment management, Green supply chain management, Management Teaching Pedagogies
- Research Paper On “Framework for GSCM Performance in Chemical Industries” in SUMEDHA JOURNAL OF MANAGEMENT, A quarterly Double-Blind Peer Reviewed Refereed Print Journal, Volume 7 Issue No 2 April – June, 2018., ISSN 2277 – 6753 (UGC Approved).
- Research Paper on “Pedagogical Innovation to achieve Learning Effectiveness in Quantitative-oriented Courses” accepted for publication in Fountainhead – Journal of Management Science, SBS biannual blind reviewed journal, Vol.1/Issue 1/ January 2017, SBS Journal – Fountainhead – Volume I, Issue I, Page no 22-27. ISSN: 2457-1040.
- Research Paper On “Employable Management Graduates: Recruiters Viewpoint” accepted for publication in International Business Management, A bimonthly Double-Blind Peer Reviewed Refereed Print Journal (Scupus Indexed). ISSN: 1993-5250 (Print).
- Research Paper On “Reverse Mortgage: An opportunity or risk in view point of Investors in India” in book titled ‘Recent Trends in Business Finance, page no 212-224, ISBN 978-81-8484-568-6.
- Research Paper On “Financial Re-Engineering: An Innovative Initiative for Financial Inclusion” in JIMS8M: The Journal of Indian Management & Strategy, A quarterly Double-Blind Peer Reviewed Refereed Print Journal, Vol. 22/Issue 1/ January-March 2017. ISSN: 0973-9335
- Research Paper On “Management Education Pedagogies: Designing Engaging Experiences for Students” in International Journal of Pedagogical Innovations (IJPI), A biannual Double-Blind Peer Reviewed Refereed Print Journal, Vol. 5/Issue 01/ January 2017. ISSN: 2210-1543
- Research Paper On “Green supply chain management in Indian chemical industries – A fad or a strategy for a long run!” in J. Advances in Bus. Management, A quarterly Double-Blind Peer Reviewed Refereed Print Journal, Vol. 2/Issue 04/ Oct-Dec. 2016. DOI: 10.14260/jadbm/2016/42. ISSN-2395-7328
- Research Paper On “Financial Inclusion – A Reality Check” in SUMEDHA JOURNAL OF MANAGEMENT, A quarterly Double-Blind Peer Reviewed Refereed Print Journal, Volume 5 Issue No 2 April – June, 2016., ISSN 2277 – 6753 (UGC Approved).
- Research Paper On Drivers For Green Supply Chain Management (GSCM) In Chemical Industries: With Reference To Gujarat Region in International Journal Of Research In Commerce & Management, A Monthly Double-Blind Peer Reviewed (Refereed/Juried) Open Access International e-Journal – Included in the International Serial Directories. VOLUME NO. 4 (2013), ISSUE NO. 04 (APRIL), ISSN 0976-2183.
- Research Paper on “Green Supply Chain Management (GSCM) Practices in Chemical Industries with reference to Gujarat Region” in THE JOURNAL OF MANAGEMENT AND CO-OPERATION, VOLUME NO. X (April-June 2013), ISSUE NO. 02 (APRIL-JUNE), ISSN 2249-2275.
- Research Paper on “ISO 14001 Certification – A Step Ahead Towards Implementation of Green Supply Chain Management Practices in Chemical Industries.” In International Journal of Scientific Research (IJSR), Volume: 4, Issue: 6, June 2015, ISSN 2277-8179.
- Abstract published on Financial Re-engineering for Financial Inclusion in a ISBN-13: 978-93-85965-80-7/ ISBN-10: 93-85965-80-8 book on “Emerging Themes in Strategy” published by Mc Graw Hill Education (India) Private Limited, New Delhi.
- Conducted a workshop on “Resume Building, Interview and group discussion Preparation and Professional Networking” on April 12, 2017 at Venus Group of Colleges, Gandhinagar.
- Delivered a talk on “Innovations in Financial Platform” in finance Conference “Perspectives on Risk & Return on Investments” organized by Unitedworld School of Business held on November 14 & 15, 2016 at Karnavati Knowledge Village, Dist Gandhinagar.
- Ranked third in National Conference on “Contemporary Issues in Management and Co-operation: Prospects and Challenges” at NICM, Gandhinagar on June 2013.
- Ranked second in B.E. final year at college level and fifth at Gujarat University.
- Awarded at Prakalp 2004- a National level project Conference at Maharashtra Institute of Engineering, Pune.
- Editorial Board of SBS Journal – Fountainhead
- Ph.D, KSV University,Ahmedabad, 2014
- MBA, Gujarat University, Ahmedabad, 2006
- B.E., Gujarat University, Ahmedabad, 2004