- Secured the Highest marks in the ISTD programme in the Ist semester at the national Level in the subject HRD.
- University Gold Medalist
- Serve on the Editorial Review Board for SAGE Open, the peer-reviewed open access publication from SAGE Publications that launched in 2011.
- Served as the article editor in the peer-review process for SAGE Open.
- Successfully conducted the MDP on the topic “effective Communication in the organization”, “Interpersonal Skills”, and “Time Management.”
- Acted as the resource person to the in MSME, Silvasa.
- As a part of the Consultancy Programme of the IIMT, Meerut took the topic of Discipline and Code of Conduct.
- Was the member of the Editorial Board of the Newsletter “Spark” and Journal “Attitude” and e- magazine i360 at INDUS University
- Coordinator of the Communication Research workshop at Indus University for Research Scholar.
- Member of Departmental Review Committee of Management at Indus University , Ahmedabad and GTU , Ahmedabad
- As an HR Expert for the Selection Panel for Faculties at Chimanbhai Institute in Ahmedabad
- Revamping education : A case on Axiom Education” in the national conference at IIM ,Kozikode held on the22nd May to 25th May `09
- “The Culture and Behavior at work” in Nicom ‘09 International Conference at Nirma Institute of Management, Ahmedabad held from Jan 7th to Jan 9th ’09.
- “Reinforcing Ethics through Green marketing” at the international Conference at PIMR Institute, Indore in Feb.2009
- “Value Based Management : A Leadership approach to organizational Excellence” in the National Conference at PIMR Gwalior in March ‘2008
- “Strategic human Resource: The Adoption Process” in the International Conference at PIMR ,Indore in the year Jan ‘ 2008.
- “Observing ethics within and outside the organization :in Indian contemporary times” SANKALPA- journal of management and research (ISSN2231-1904)
- “Thinking out of box : a case study on the Transitional Leader” selected in NICOM conference2011
- Corporate Social responsibility indicators: A preview of the organizational consciousness in Indian context ATHARVA – A Journal of Management Research (ISSN-2231-4350)
- Psychological Contract its relevance in Fast-Food Industry published in Journal of Economics and Behavioral Studies (JEBS) International Foundation for Research and Development (IFRD) (ISSN: 2220-6140)
- Examining OCTAPACE Culture in Banking Sector and its Impact on Organizational Effectiveness, VNSGU, Journal of Management and Administration, Vol:4, No.1, January-June 2012,, pg. 21-31 ISSN: 09756361
- Emotional Labor: a cultural and social perspective of understanding performance effectiveness – presented and published in International Conference on Multidisciplinary Research & Practice (ICMRP-2013)by Research and scientific innovation Society
- Mexus: Adding Strategic Perspective to Education and Training, Journal of Strategic Human Resource Management, Volume 2, issue 2, 2013, ISSN Number: 2277-2138
- Psychological Distance : an implicit Phenomena between Connect and Disconnect presented and published in International Conference on Multidisciplinary Research & Practice (ICMRP-2014)by Research and scientific innovation Society
- Emotional labor of the nurses: an empirical study in the private hospital of Ahmadabad published in Quest , Journal of Tolani Institute of Management (ISSN0976-3317) in December 2015 issue
- Rethinking Organizational Effectiveness: Creating a link between Psychological Contract, Work Consciousness and Emotional Labour published in ATHARVA – A Journal of Management Research (ISSN-2231-4350) in Jan `2016
- HR Analytics; the winning edge presented paper in the conference Vimarsh `18 held in Shanti Business School Campus in Jan`18
- Book Review on Effective People by TV Rao published in OBR (Oakbrook Business Review) ISSN: 2395-4647 Volume 2,Number .2 October ,2016
- Book Review on Bridging the Gap between Asset / Capacity building and Need assessment: Concepts and Practical applications – James W. Altschuld – Published by Oakbrook Business School online available at www.oakbrook.ac.in- Journal named OAKBROOK BUSINESS REVIEW Volume 3, Number 1 April, 2017( ISSN: 2395 – 4647)
A total of 15 years (approx.) experience as faculty in the various management institutions. They are:
- Daman College, Daman
- Narmada College of Management, Bharuch
- International Institute of Management, Meerut affiliated to U.P.Technical University.
- GRRIMS, Vapi :worked as Sr. Lecturer from Aug 2007-Nov.2009
- Presently working in Indus University, Ahmadabad since July 2010 as Asst. Professor(Senior Grade)
- From December 2014 HoD, Management at Indus University.
- From November 2015 till present ,working as Associate Professor at Shanti Business School ,Ahmadabad
BA (Eng.) MA (Eng.) MBA (HR) PhD