There are many mass communication courses offered by numerous universities and institutes in India. But there are only a handful of post-graduate institutes that offer a communications management course. As a result, there is a dearth of trained communication managers in a country that is experiencing tremendous growth in the media industry. The communication specialization offered by SBS aims to bridge that gap. This specialization covers all the aspects of marketing communication like digital marketing, media planning, advertisement management, brand management and basic software skills.
- Fundamentals of Digital Marketing
- Advanced Digital Marketing
- Integrated Marketing Communication
- Consumer Behavior
- Foundation of Communication
- Brand Management
- Corporate Communication and Reputation Management
- Advertising Management
- Media Planning and Audience Research
- Communication Research
- Communication Software Skills
- Good understanding of the media and entertainment industry of the country and the challenges therein.
- Inter-personal and leadership skills to be a successful executive in any group.
- Workshops and sessions by media experts.
- Opportunity for deeper study in a set of chosen elective areas like digital marketing, brand management, advertising and advertising management.
- Opportunity for placement in leading firms engaged in the business of communication.